Retired from Dominion Energy on June 30, 2019
- Dominion Energy – Senior Clerk in IST Financial & Contracts Department (IST) Information System Technology.
- Employed by The James L Tapp Company for 13 years as a Pricing and Invoice Clerk.
- Employed by Security Systems Companies for seven years as a Security Receptionist.
Duties for SCANA Services/Dominion Energy
- Senior Clerk for the entire Telecommunications Department for 24 years.
- Senior Clerk for IST Financial & Contracts for 4 years.
- Duties included: Coordinating the operations of all pagers for SCANA Service, and reconciling the monthly pager invoice.
- Proficiency in the Telefile, Epsilon, Aribia, Microsoft Word, PowerTrain, Microsoft Excel, Clarity and FootPrints. Proxy for Procurement Card Employees.
- Volunteered for United Way Campaign.
- Participated in the Good Neighbors Fund for SCANA Service/Dominion Energy.
- Board Member of SC Uplift Community Outreach.
- Participated in the Food Share Program by providing fruit and vegetables to those in need.
- Clerk for Ridgewood Missionary Baptist Church.
- Currently the secretary for the Hospitality Committee, Mass Choir, Deaconess Ministry at Ridgewood Missionary Baptist Church.
- Worked with Operation Feed My Sheep for (5) five months.
- Participated in Deaconess Coat Drive Project for 2020. Delivered 110 coats to Arden Elementary School.
- Collected and delivered items for the Ronald McDonald House Pantry.
- Graduated from Eau Claire High School in 1973.
- 2015-2016 – Prentice Hall Home Study Courses – Getting Grip on Grammar and Getting a Grip on Writing.
- ERO Training
- Code of Conduct
- Procurement/Proxy Training
- Bible Crossword Puzzles
- Picture taking
I have a great passion and love for people. I like to encouraging others and help those that are in need. I enjoy helping people improve their quality of life.